Venue Fee* $$$$
Max Capacity 300 plated; 400 strolling
*Prices vary based on guest count and additional details.
Distinctive Features: Indoor, Outdoor, Corporate, Concourse, Unique
Your next event will leave guests with a lasting impression when you infuse the backdrop with history and tradition of the University of Michigan.
Weddings, meetings, luncheons, showers, fundraisers, and a variety of other events can be hosted at Michigan Athletics facilities in any one of these distinctive spaces:
- The Jack Roth Stadium Club: Located in the east tower of the Big House, spanning from end zone to end zone, with breathtaking views of the University of Michigan football field on one side, and the U of M campus on the other. It is the ideal space for wedding receptions, corporate dinners or hosting a multi-room event such as a trade show.
- Michigan Stadium Field: The Block M at center field serves as a magnificent setting for a variety of events.
- Crisler Club: Featuring a Block M constellation, leather furniture, custom booths and a large TV for presentations, this space overlooks the arena’s basketball court.
- Individual Suites: Each suite offers magnificent views of the field from either the east or west tower, the perfect spot for a private dinner or break-out meeting.
- Crisler Media Room: Situate your event where all postgame press conferences take place. Located on the mid-level concourse just inside the northeast entrance to Crisler Center, this room’s glass walls give guests an excellent view of the Crisler Center waterfall.
- Junge Family Champions Center: A versatile space, bedecked in unique Michigan-themed décor, that can be transformed for conferences, meetings, receptions, and banquets.
- Regents Guest Area: An intimate setting that overlooks the football field from the 50-yard line in the west tower of Michigan Stadium.
- Weston Lounge: Another small space ideally suited for meetings, receptions, and cocktail parties.
Get your guests behind-the-scenes at the Big House! Ask how to add a Michigan Stadium field and locker room visit to your event.